CJ Trade Offers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^You wish, did you just wish for Kevin Smith?!?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I thought he just tweaked a hammy... but I could be mis-remembering. I barely consider that an injury. Other than that, he had some injury where he missed the senior bowl, or something like that, but I'm not aware of any other injuries. Is there something else?

3. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Trading C.J. is like saying you'll trade oxygen for Car exhaust :rolleyes:

4. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

He's not going to be traded and he's not going to sit out. Hopefully our front office knows that we cannot afford to lose CJ for any amount of time this season. We will have to restructure his contract this summer and the Titans will have no choice because we would end up losing fans in the stands and less of his gear would be sold. It would end up costing more not giving him a raise than it would letting him sit or go.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    I predict every seat for every Titan home game will be sold before noon on the first day tickets are available to the general public

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yes, but I've actually seen him play. Have you?

Be honest.

He'd average 4.5 ypc behind any other line.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Didn't he hurt his back before the 09 season? Whatever the injury I remember it seemingly being bad but was then brushed off as minor. Something like that.

8. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

I predict if CJ does not play for the Titans less people will buy his jerseys. I also see less wins and less fans showing up to games and buying stuff at LP field if CJ does not get his money.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I am guessing you don't go to the games.

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

With our O-Line, you could do RB by committee and get great production out of the running game. I know you don't respect offensive lineman, many times citing that they "don't score touchdowns", but they are the real reason this offense moves. Chris Johnson has had injuries too. They're running backs. It happens. Ringer tweaked a hamstring. Very common in spring practices when players have been away for a couple months, and it's very common, period. It's nothing that would threaten his season. Do we downgrade all the other players that have tweaked a hamstring in OTA's? At least Ringer was present to tweak a hammy.

Obviously, we're better off with Chris Johnson. Without him, we can still put together a great running game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar