CJ: The highest paid scrub in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

Also, Adrian Peterson going 17 for 84 yards and two touches less than a year removed from a completely shredded knee?

Best RB in the NFL bar none. Put that **** to bed.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Chris Johnson sucks, so I'm either throwing my No.28 jersey away, or giving it away. Let me know if you want it (size 52). I will never wear his number ever again, dude is an imposter, just a matter of time til he's cut.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Starter

Sure ... send it to me. If you are serious, I will give you an address to send it to.

He isnt an imposter, he is dealing with a horrible run blocking scheme.

But I will take the jersey for sure.
  4. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

Dear diary.....
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I ran out of TP and would greatly appreciate it
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

7. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

I don't think anyone needs to pass judgment on CJ just yet. You guys are saying that "he made too many cutbacks" but even if he didn't make those cutbacks he STILL would not have gained much I mean what do you expect him to do when he sees nothing but Patriot jerseys in front of him EVERY time he gets the handoff. Palmer sucks too with awful playcalling. And it's always the same pattern to make CJ look as awful as he possibly can: first, when we're still in the game, he gives him a couple of runs up the middle and since our O-Line is so bad, he gets nothing every time. I mean it's not like he mixes in toss sweeps or outside runs either, NO ITS ****ING UP THE MIDDLE ALMOST EVERY DAMN TIME! And secondly, when we're starting to get our asses kicked, he gets NO carries obviously because we're always playing from behind. Get a clue people, this isn't on CJ this is on our offensive line coach and offensive coordinator. I'm sick of people trashing CJ when everything is against him.
  8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Would you guys still buy low on him in fantasy?
  9. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

No offensive line topics and 5 CJ topics. It's disappointing we can't look at the bigger picture and what will really allow us to be successfull.
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

you get out of here lildahmerskid