Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ: The highest paid scrub in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Sep 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    Just cause he sucks as a player doesn't mean I don't appreciate his sawg DUH
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  2. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    The Pats talked all week about how they were going to shut down CJ and make Locker beat them. Are we really surprised he didn't have a good game? Plus half of his carries he was hit for a 4 yard loss.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    Chris Johnson is terrible, time to move on from that bum.
  4. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    I'm all for getting a supposedly "better" player, but who will you put in that will look good with this o-line? Fix the damn o-line it's becoming a joke how it's looked like its gotten worse from last year. We signed a fast RB who needs room to be productive and then we have the worst o-line in the NFL who can't open up a hole. Great combination
    Riverman and Architect high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    so then we shouldnt have a little woman running the ball
    GoT high fives this.
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Well the little woman would be productive for our offense if we had a top 15 or even top 20 group for run blocking and would probably be top 5 or so in the league production wise. We just didn't build our team correctly. A bruiser RB would probably do slightly better but it likely wouldn't be enough to make us a SB contender anyway. I don't understand how our staff hasn't really taken our o-line by the horns and really made huge changes.
    Riverman and Architect high five this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    He'd be a good RB if he wasn't all speed. Lift some weights bi*tch
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,134
    :cj:17 team rushing yards on the day.
  9. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,996
    Palmer does nothing to make creative plays for CJ, he just runs him up the middle every ******* play and the OLine can't do that. Palmer is THE worst offensive coordinator I've ever seen here.. and we had Norm Chow.
    Riverman high fives this.
  10. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,996
    lol 4 rushing yards.. I guess if was "humbled" last year, he's fking embarassed today. Just sit him on the bench already, dude's a joke and does not back up his talk AT ALL.