CJ: The highest paid scrub in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Haven't read the whole thread. Have you told everyone how you are a better fan than them yet?

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I honestly wanted us to go OL with our first and third round picks. To me it's obviously our number 1 concern.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I really like the fact that I drank more beers before the game than CJ had yards rushing in the game.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. KelvisKblam

KelvisKblam TITANic Nerd

You guys need to relax with the CJ bashing. I know his performance yesterday was pathetic, but the bottom line is, the team is invested in him. He's not going anywhere, not this season anyway. They're going to keep giving him snaps, so we might as well cheer him on and hope he pulls it together. I fault the O-line and the coaches more than CJ, its not like any of the other Titans backs have been able to do any better as of late (and I'm a huge D-Rey supporter and would love to see him get a lot of touches, even at CJ's expense).

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Me too. And, the worst part is I was stIll sober.

6. MFister

MFister Rookie

I totally agree. What has happened to our offensive line? Is it coaching? I mean we used to have one of the best units in the league 2 years ago. The Titans have never spent high draft picks on the OL so we either need to start doing this or pick up more free agents that can actually block a LB. I mean our line's performance has been pitiful the last year. There has constantly been guys in the backfield right when CJ gets the ball. Something needs to change.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    :rimshot:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

If CJ doesn't get it together the next two games, it's time to start Reynaud. CJ was nonexistent for half of last season and I'm tired of wasting downs every time we run the ball. Our Oline isn't going to be fixed overnight, so start Reynaud (I'm sure he can average as much as Lendale White) and let him wear down the defense a little and him and CJ can split carries, CJ can still get 15-20 touches a game.

9. MFister

MFister Rookie

The #Titans have agreed to terms on a one-year contract with G Deuce Lutui (pronounced Luh-TWO-ee). Lutui (6-4, 338) has 6 years of experience with the Cardinals. He totaled 93 games played for the Cardinals, including 72 starts

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Reynaud wouldn't last long trying to pound the ball. Especially with whatever it actually is that our linemen call blocking. He's a little RB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar