CJ played hurt the last six weeks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think because of C.J.'s wear and tear over the last two years, and the fact that Fisher is out with anything less than a playoff win, Fisher will get that 2nd back to spell C.J.. I anticipate seeing that 08 team (Smash & Dash kind of thing), minus the great DT we had then.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm guessing VY didn't have the green light to audible out of a run into a pass...considering who our head coach is, the only audibles in the playbook are probably runs.

3. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I believe CJ has a lot left in his tank, we just need a solid # 2 back. If we get one out of the draft I think we should go after Clay from Wisconsin or the back from Penn State Evan Royster

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Ringer might be the answer if they gave him a shot. We'll never know unless they try him out. Plus Stafon Johnson's coming back next year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CJ2K_809

CJ2K_809 Camp Fodder

Re-sign cj!!!!

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Drama drama his gonna hold out because he wants more money and we won't give him [email protected] think we should trade him right now and get 2 number one picks and get a E.George type of RB.

Besides TN fans don't deserve him.

7. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

ringer needs to get more carries. people talk like he sucks but he is actually a good back. he is 5-9 210, has a low center of gravity, and he has a good balance of power and speed.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ringer can get it done here and there, but if his role increases next year, we'll still need another back. I wasn't surprised we waived Blount (he wouldn't start in TN), but was shocked we only kept two RB's. Luckily they both stayed healthy.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Lagaarreettee plays ST then he remains a Titan, but apparently there was an issue with him and ST play - I suspect Lowrey/fish face could not be bothered too get him up too speed, but it could be LBs issues as well.

10. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

we have Stafon Johnson coming back next year. if we are not sure about him we could move him to the PC and bring in a RB in free agency

Cedric Benson – CIN
    Derrick Ward – HOU
    Ronnie Brown – MIA
    Ricky Williams – MIA
    Kevin Faulk – NE
    Sammy Morris – NE
    Fred Taylor – NE
    Mewelde Moore – PIT
    Darren Sproles – SD
    Cadillac Williams – TB
    Willie Parker
    Larry Johnson
    Justin Fargas

all of them are currently slated to be UFA this offseason there are many more who could become UFAs depending on how the CBA works out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar