CJ or Lendale

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by BudAdams, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

GAWD! Why would you ask this question?! :p jk!

I think you pick up CJ 1st over the two.

But with White in a contract year and shedding the weight, I think he will be a good sleeper pick, so I wouldn't put him too low..

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I would go with LenDale, duh easy choice.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I know this is almost exactly what all the experts are saying, but I'm not sure I can buy into Steven Jackson being ahead of CJ. In fact, I'd drop Jackson down to around 10.

4. RavensShallBurn

I've never completely understood why there's more value in a RB than a QB. I mean, I understand it when it comes to the top 2 or 3 running backs, but after that I always consider picking the #1 QB.

If I don't have the top 3 picks and Brees is still on the board, I'll be sure to snag him.

Typically, I like to draft QB first. I've always used yahoo fantasy football, but this year I'll be in a few leagues... two ESPN, one NFL.com. Maybe running backs get more points or something.

5. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

It really depends on the scoring for each league. Read the league rules/scoring before you draft. Is it a PPR? Do they subtract points for turnovers? Some are pretty straight up standard and others award bonus's for length of the score/kick, etc.

I'm in one league where the top D's and K's will actually out score some of the big name backs. In '08, QB's were the top 10, then DeAngelo Williams showed up at #11 (#1 scoring RB) and Larry Fitzgerald at #12 (#1 WR). You didn't see another RB untill #22 (Forte) and #25 (Turner). Heck, CJ only outpointed Kerry Collins by 12 but the Titans D outpointed CJ by 15 and Bironas beat him by 35.

Makes for an interesting play when you don't have to focus on RB's as your only monster.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

obviously, you did not have Jackson on your fantasy team, as i did last year...otherwise i guarantee you would not have put im in this spot... also, MJD is overrated as hell this year.

CJ is 2 or 3 this year. :yes:

7. RavensShallBurn

I wish all the rules were just straight up and exactly the same.

P.S. xxTitanSrGr8tXx, look at this... proves my point about Reggie Bush not being able to stay healthy. ;)

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if anyone picks CJ at 2 or 3 this year, they are homers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar