CJ lets it fly on twitter...and I like it

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I said he should abandon Twitter (voluntarily) because he really uses it to stick his foot in his mouth and doesn't seem to learn from it. Nobody much cares about my twitter opinion and I only use it as a news source. It's a free country so he can obviously do as he pleases. Just saying he would be much better off without it.

It opens him up to harassment from A holes. He is so thin skinned that he allows it to get to him and just can't help himself. So simple solution would be to not even have an account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar