Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ lets it fly on twitter...and I like it

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Oct 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,971
    Wait, you think CJ has been playing sorry? Based on what? His rushing yards in the last game?
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    like Britt and 'the Diva' ?
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    its like 70 now. Hey in todays watered down single back NFL thats an 1100 yard season yo!
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    :cj: had 3 solid games and a medicore game against the jets. Much better than any 4 game stretch since he got payed
  2. titanflamer Starter

Moolah:
    $766
    I think Avatars are worthless and over rated. They add to the bandwidth and somewhat slow down the loading of he pages. Good thing I dont use dial up anymore. If I did I would probably just now be reading of CJ's 2k season.
  3. titanflamer Starter

Moolah:
    $766
    Most teams with a good defense feel if they can shut down our running game then they have it made in the shade. But surprise, our team can throw a little also! SO stack that line boys and watch our receivers. Happy Gilmore learned how to putt!
  4. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,946
    Such a flamer...
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  5. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,467
    Somebody needs to take twitter away from CJ. I'm a fan, but he says some dumb sh_t! I'm a heart to mouth kind of person also, but I don't have twitter for that reason!
  6. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,377
    eh I dunno, at work I got told I hate you your the meanest boss blah blah blah blah for forever, at first I liked it, then im just like I don't care. so I got everyone together said I don't care what you think of me ima do me and yall know where the door is and it stopped. I didn't really care bout it but its like at some point it just needs to be said that you don't affect me
  7. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,719
    Sounds like you are a terrible boss.