CJ is the 'Rob Deer' of the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

of the games he ran under 50 yards, he had 12 or less carries in all except one when he had 15. Now, I can assume we all know rb and oline need momentum and a rhythm to sustain solid rushing games. Its tough when you get so few carries and against teams such as KC, Jets, Sea, SF, Den, Ari. All of which are going to be in your top rush defensive teams.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Chris Johnson does not play hard, not since LenDale White left to work at Arby's.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I do think if we had a competent OC/coaching staff who utilized him properly, he could be good again. I wouldn't say back to elite or even top 5, but I think he could be a top 10 back again.

The oline also needs to figure out how to play, that affects the passing game and keeps our qb healthier too. Hopefully more rehab and a proper training camp will help Levitre and a full year for Chance and Schwenke help them all get better next year.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Schwenke should have been made starter from day 1 and Turner told too pound sand while RW pizzed all over that contract he shamefully signed

yes I know Schwenke was 'hurt' but who knows if he just keeps quiet if he is made starter...

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Johnson has been running this way for 3 seasons now and at some point you have to pull the plug and move on. His 1 yard, -2 yard , 10 yard is not the way to win games in the NFL. Johnson may very well be a great HB next season but it won't be for us.

6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Can we leave the CJ shaking head once he leaves he team? Lol

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    Yo Chris! Do you mind if GoTitans keeps the shakin' head thingy?
    :cj:

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Wait are those facts pro CJ? They're no longer facts now they're excuses. It's only logical that you have your biggest rushing games against the best running defenses in the league. Oh you had a good game against an ok-bad rushing D? Doesn't count scrub. Now win my approval while I'm clearly dead set on not liking you.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

CJ slurpers don't realise that he is getting 12 or less carries because he is ineffective.

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

You don't build around a running back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar