CJ Is Hurting Our Team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

CJ is on pace for 376 carries, 1416 yards

Not bad by any means but he needs to go ahead and kiss 2000 goodbye, and especially 2500 (wtf was he even thinking with that anyway)

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ringer's not complaining about the Oline.

CJ needs to stop dancing from sideline to sideline.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I hope Fisher gets fired and subsequently gets his dream job in Dallas after Wade Phillips gets fired (he sucks).

I think its time to move on. UT moved on from Fulmer and now we need to do the same. After being the longest tenured head coach and not winning, let alone GETTING to the playoffs year after year, something needs to change...

Remember when we lost to Pittsburgh and Fisher benched VY for a "spark"...Bud needs to find that "spark" for us now by firing Fisher at the end of the season. He owes it to the fans.

4. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

You guys pretty much said everything I guess. Fisher/Dinger's play calling is a joke.

If you didnt see any drops today then you didn't watch the game that I seen. First play of the game the pass was dropped, Hall dropped the next one. Britt had both of the passes at the end but slipped right through his fingers.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

CJ needs to quit thinking he can bust one every carry and hit the hole. He's been hesitant and the OL inconsistent.

The Titans have to be able to run the football even when defenses are playing to stop it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar