CJ Irony: Rolexes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I want to meet JCBrave, but he would probably get mad at me for giving him directions.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'll meet you. Men don't need directions. We just know where everything is. LOL

Honestly, if you guys knew me you'd be laughing your butts off at this guy GoTitties1234. I am a very open minded laid back person with big responsibilities. And I only mention the responsibilities thing because nothing worries me. I'd imagine they'd call me C-Ice if I was Quarterbacking the Falcons.

Why bug out and stress meaningless message board arguments. C'mon man.

Usually when I stumble upon one of these other posters posts that I don't agree with, I just move past it and into something I like reading. I'd much rather be making buddies with you, than arguing any points. BUT if you want it, I'll give it to you.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Online solicitation of a minor is illegal in the US.

[​IMG]

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That also describes Peyton Manning...

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If I ever, ever, ever saw this guy pop out from behind a plant or couch, I'M OUT! I would blow through him in a heartbeat like MJD thru our secondary. I would be so gone its not even funny. I watch his show and see these weirdos just freeze. Not me, no sir. Saying "oops" just makes you guilty, you gotta fight him once he's there. And you might as well swing, you're already going down.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Erick, you do know that Gunny and I are both older than you are, right? (Not trying to make anything out of that, it just makes the dateline reference a little strange.)

JC, I'm not trying to freak out about your statements, and I'm not trying to bother you. We disagree, that's ok. I'm not trying to keep you from expressing yourself. I do, however, think it's strange when you think I'm personally against you, and don't want to hear my criticism. I do often wonder if you really mean what you're posting when you make some of your more extreme statements, which is why I question some of them so directly.

8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

CJ on the cover of Madden 2011????

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If he'd accept it, I'd expect Drew Brees. As long as the Saints win at least one more game.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

*notices GoTitans3801 doesn't reciprocate in the whole meeting thing. Goes and cries in the corner*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar