CJ=First Player Ever With Three 85-Yard Runs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightningJ28

LightningJ28 Camp Fodder

ha

Thats awesome, but CJ is faster than that.

2. Longball10

Longball10 Camp Fodder

Teams also know coming in what CJ can do so I think its a pride thing to say they didnt give up and maybe even caught him once lol.. He is def gaining a rep with other players and they dont wanna be burnt by him..

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I just hope I hear the sporting media mention Chris Johnson as many times as they did Shawn Alexander.

4. rothbard

rothbard Camp Fodder

As long as CJ doesn't end up on the cover of Madden 11

5. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

He is amazing. I still don't know why we run him straight up the middle so much.

6. bluewaterpirate

bluewaterpirate Camp Fodder

That's where he is the most ....

dangerous .... up the middle. Lost count how many he broke for TD's or long gains running off tackle while at ECU.

I'm glad you guys have finally seen what I was talking about when you drafted him ....... :wink2:

[​IMG]

7. Skullcandy

Skullcandy Camp Fodder

Surprised i didn't see the QB option .....

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

find a RoadRunner clip and use ray-ray for Wile E. Coyote

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I noticed that. I'm happy about it though....if we start to abuse it eventually someone will catch on and blow up CJ or VY. It can be effective but definitely shouldn't be a crutch of our offense.

10. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Hence the entire "option" being in the name in the first place ;p

Its definitely not a forerunner in the playbook but can make you a big play when used if the D is not ready for it. Its good to see them hold it back sometimes...maybe even a game or two...then *POW*. Goodnight :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar