CJ=First Player Ever With Three 85-Yard Runs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah they went back and forth. I think CJ knew he caught him when he got tackled at the GL - lol

2. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Yea :)

Alot of them were on his tail. I suspect its cuz' people realize you might as well turn around and sprint for the end zone top speed to even have a chance of tackling him if you aren't close enough to dive at him from the get-go.

I'm starting to notice that alot....people trying to get the headstart so they can keep up with the CJ.....that's alot of respect IMO.

3. patitansfan

patitansfan Camp Fodder

4. patitansfan

patitansfan Camp Fodder

sorry for the mess ups ..Im new at this message board stuff

5. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

I still gotta give a cookie to the Arz D for trying. There was like 3 guys tryin to keep up. I think we'll unfortunately see more of the "OMG RUN FOR THE END ZONE" lol

Makes for good comedy tho ;p

6. aburrow

aburrow Camp Fodder

loved that fact as soon as he got to the secondary, you could see the lineman holding up the touchdown signal

7. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

cj slowed up. watch his last 8 yards or so... he slows up and curls towards the middle of the field... giving DRC a couple of yards closer to dive at his feet.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

agreed that he slowed up - hope it is the last time though

9. cjohnsonfan

cjohnsonfan loves her Titans

Chris is truly amazing. What a wonderful feeling it is to be a Titans fan that can say they have the best RB on their favorite team, and have fans of other teams agree.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Someone should edit this gif with CJ's face and some defender we all hate accordingly..;)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar