Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ Changes his Tone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, May 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $6,074
    I don't think he felt he was the problem.
    GoT high fives this.
  2. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,881
    Because he clearly wasn't the problem or we wouldn't have picked up his 20 million dollar contract and signed 4 offensive linemen
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds Internet Bully

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,663
    This was just a few weeks ago he was grumbling after Greene was signed. There is only one single reason he would do that.
    So he learned to shut up. That's a step.
    The deal remains the deal though..

3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,735
    CJ is getting smarter (I think) and learning how to actually do a right interview. Like others have eluded to it's either a new PR team or he's getting tired of everyone else complaining about what he says. In any case, let's hope he believes what's coming out of his mouth.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167

lol

clearly we don't agree on the definition of 'clearly'
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $3,355
    Its clear now he has matured from his younger years. Running for 2,000 yards in his 2nd season made him cocky. Three normal or less than normal seasons brought him back down to earth. And I honestly believe this recent interview was his 'light blub' moment if you will. I think he can see how much the Front Office is doing to improve the entire team compared to these past years, and it makes him think differently.

As others have said, I pray this is all for real, and not just a show. His attitude plus our much improved team should mean better seasons for everything including CJ.
  4. j_titan Special Teams Standout

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $480
    CJ
    I agree he still a punk until he runs his ass off and I see effort from him this season... I'm tired of seeing rush 1 yard and fall... **** all that bullshit... if thats the case give me the money and i'll truck every ***** that gets in my way
    GoT high fives this.
  5. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,719
    I seem to recall him saying that he was part of the problem (or at least needed to do a better job) multiple times, but everyone on here was all, "ZOMG, he needs to write me a check for my game tickets and this jersey and my cable bill!!!!1111oneone"
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,234
    Lol.... Speaking mad truuuuues.
  7. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,177
    Source? I'm not saying it didn't happen but I certainly don't recall him ever taking any of the blame. I'd think TWW2 and TheSureThing would've been sure to bring it up every 5 seconds if he had. I just remember a lot of "if you don't know what's going on then you don't know football" and those type of comments.

Chris Johnson: I'm not to blame 9/21/2012
    Chris Johnson: I wouldn't say I'm the issue 10/23/2011
    Tennessee Titans Chris Johnson Blames Offensive Line 2/28/2013

I love in that third article how he says "But I never sat there and made excuses". Umm.... that's ALL you did Chris. I mean, come on. Dude lives on another planet. If he would stop with the finger pointing and just hold himself accountable once in awhile many Titan fans would feel MUCH differently about the guy. I know I would. I just don't get why that's so hard for him to understand.
    Ewker, nbtoppers2, GoT and 1 other person high five this.