Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ Changes his Tone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, May 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $253
    A recent post on the AFC South Blog on ESPN talks about Chris Johnson's new point of view towards this new 2013 Titans team. I also read an article about it on titansonline.com

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth

For the first time since his 2K yard season, CJ is no longer focused about himself. Writer David Climer of the Tennessean said his recent session with CJ was completely different. He declined to talk about yardage predication. Deflected questions about indivdual goals. And believe it or not, but he even talked about embracing the addition of Shonn Greene.

The article on titansonline.com also spoke of how CJ has been working out with this new team, and accord to him, the team feels alot more like the '08 he was with during his rookie year.

All of this comes as a huge surprise to me as most of you can agree that CJ has always been a me me me guy. I love this new attitude. Should mean more success for the entire team as well as a bounce back year for CJ.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    New PR team. That is all.
    ncaalover12, nbtoppers2, Gunny and 5 others high five this.
  1. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,172
    Maybe Johnson has matured but I am not going to hold out hope for him. Hopefully he decides to run for a full season rather then just a half of one this year.
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,167
    Yup. If he starts the season off struggling again I'm sure we'll hear the true CJ again.
    GoT high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    I'd love for it to be true but it'll take more than a couple of interviews to convince me.
    GoT high fives this.
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,485
    There will be no excuse for that being that our line is supposed to be better. And if he struggles and Greene struggles you will see that it isnt our rb's but its our scheme and blocking. Just like last year when Ringer got a carry or when Harper got a carry!
  4. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,026
    like anyone will believe him
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,563
    He's been listening to the fans complain how he does this and that all wrong.

Now he's getting it. He better mean it though.
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,563
    To be fair, there's nothing wrong with a player saying his teammates suck, but in his best interest he better be telling them they suck behind closed doors too, and not just to the media.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,872
    Actions speak louder than words.
    Titanup1982 and j_titan high five this.