CJ Best in the League?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Duby27, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duby27

Duby27 Starter

CJ is the man. I just hope he can maintain this pace the rest of the year. I would love to see him go for 2000 but that is tough. I think he right up there at the top of the elite RB's in the league right now. Both him and AP are by far the 2 best in the league. If they continue to stay healthy, they will be at the top of the list for many many years. They are going to be right up there with Brady and Peyton.

If anyone disagrees tell me who and why.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/kerry_byrne/11/12/johnson.peterson/index.html

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea C.J. has become the real deal now. Once he turns the corner he's gone. But with no Vince commanding respect from the back field I don't think C.J. has these monster games after the bye. That contain guy who's usually waiting for C.J. now isn't there is he.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Next season, Titans vs. Vikings. CJ vs AP. Count on it. MNF or SNF. Either way, you know it will be primetime baby.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

CJ is pretty happy about Vince being at the helm

5. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

CJeezy is my man and all... but even if he went for 2000 i think id have a hard time putting him ahead of AP

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I remember the last AP came to Tennessee. 18 Carries, 80 Yards.

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

yea and a TD or two... pretty good outing, considering how good our D was last year, and how there was like no one else good on offense on the vikes

8. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

CJ's burst makes him a game changer, but AP holds the crown right now. He is an absolute beast with major speed AND power.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm not saying that AD isn't a close #2, but come on. CJ has earned that title, sure the season is young and AD has done everything that an elite RB is expected to do but to say that CJ isn't as powerful as AD isn't fair either.

AD is a bigger body with great speed. CJ is smaller (by RB standards) in comparison and has just as much power. And his speed is second to none, AD doesn't have that extra gear that CJ does.

Like the article states CJ is doing things that only 1 player ever has done before and he isn't even done yet. And against the leagues worst run defense we could see CJ run for 300 yards come Sunday. CJ is the best RB in the league. He's a threat to score every time he has the ball in his hands, AD not so much.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

bryan scott is starting at LB for the bills this week. he's typically a safety....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar