Circle the Wagons Fans! This season isn't over!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

The streak was exciting and fun, and the faint glimmer of playoff hope kept things interesting and tense. But despite the tough loss, there's still goals to be done.

There are still things that can be done, moral and personal victories that can be won as a team.

Spoiling teams like the Dolphins and Chargers (who, we have had a bitter time with lately) should be a goal.

But certainly, let's open up the playbook a little. More risk, more octane. This team has the tools in Johnson, Young, Britt, Cook, and even Hawkins. There is capability here.

But most of all, let's keep up the excitement for Johnson. He still has a legitamite chance not only for 2K yards, but maybe even chasing Dickerson's record. Exciting, history making stuff here potentially. I for one am still game!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I would like to see us beat the Chargers. I despise that team and their fans are without question the biggest bandwagon fanbase in the NFL, there's no debate.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Pitts lost, Hou lost, NE lost, and SD is down. were not done yet

4. 10titan

10titan Camp Fodder

9 - 7 might be good enough .... I'm a optimist

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Personally I knew this game was a 50/50 chance AT BEST. And we basically gave it to them on the turnovers and mega drops (I'm looking at you, Nate).

Colt's weren't on their A game IMO. We just gave the game to em'.

It happens I guess. I gotta give them cred for keeping CJ down....and even then he still did ok considering.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

just enjoy the next four weeks. it's a long offseason.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Chuck,Fisher need to go. This defense is pathetic. and a lot of play calling is pathetic.

we need a fresh mind in charge to rework this team.

8. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

its not over yet

in a few weeks it will be over for the titans

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm still hopeful. Any given Sunday. Oakland beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh. Stranger things have happened.

10. lilgriffey84

lilgriffey84 Starter

you never know with this league 9-7 may get us in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar