Cincy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Lets GO TITANS! All out throttling.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Our defense will out score the Bengals offense.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Finnegan vs. Chad Johnson... that is going to be fun to watch.

If Albert isn't in the game, then we'll see how Jason Jones fills in. Another good thing to watch.

On offense, I pretty much just want to see what Chris Johnson can do. He's in the running for rookie of the year I'd say.

And Scaife will be our leading receiver. I think he got bad press in the offseason. He's been consistent for us since he's been here. Collins hit him up, and he delivered. I want to see many 2TE sets on sunday for sure.

(will Vince Young be at the game?)

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I hoep Crumpler does more than he did against the Jags. We need him to step up.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hope they fired the PR person for that. That is just horrible.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

They will pass often, because they have absolutely NO CHANCE of running on us. We just shut down one of the most, if not the most dynamic RB duos in the NFL. Carson's going to be forced to throw, and we'll see how that goes. Our linebackers and our secondary are definately aware of this, and will be abundantly prepared.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm telling ya The Bengals are convinced they can run and it will take a solid Titans lead for them to go pass crazy.
    More good news in that The Bengals secondary is gonna be very thin Sunday. JJoseph is out as is Dexter Jackson and their replacements are going to play hurt. Collins might get the chance to go downtown more than a few times..

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

S'pose Collins goes 18/26 for 220 yds and 2 TDs, then what? I'm not sure Vince has ever had that good of a passing game and I could really see that happening.

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Bengals have no defense, & no running game. They done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar