Chuck Cecil to be dc according to source

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by psychotictitan, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Exactly how I feel about it... I have to see it.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well, if our secondary is any indication...

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well he coached when we had guys like LT and Nickey starting....and the secondary looked bad because of a few pieces. Same went for Shwartz's D.

So maybe it'll mostly boil down the players again. I think it will. If Al stays, I have a hard time believing our D will suffer much no matter who's in charge.

Well except maybe this guy.

[​IMG]

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Heard on 106.7 yesterday in a Fisher interview that he'll wait until next week to make the announcement since the coaches are out-of-town right now. Fisher has his man but felt there was no hurry to name who it was. That leads me to believe they also may know who the replacement for the position coach is going to be as well.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Bring DeRon Jenkins in as the new secondary coach?

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Wow. You sound like Yvette from the TOMB. Let's ban anyone who compares one of our Titans to a Raven. :rolleyes:

Who gives a **** of Ray Ray is a ratbird? He does hit pretty hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar