Chuck Cecil promoted, Marcus Robertson hired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It would be a solid hire if it happened.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I like Marc and I hope Chris is hired. He really wants the job and they have a history of hiring former players with good character. Only thing is, Chris let it out of the bag prior to the press conference that Marc had the coaching job. Otherwise, why would he be saying that he wanted his friend's job,
    when he was still in the position.

During practices, Marc was always on the sidelines giving the players tips and stuff, from what I heard.

4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

It's not like it was a huge secret. It had been widely speculated about all offseason.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Chris Sanders the ex-wr?

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I bet cris will resigns if the Titans get an office linebacker.

7. i think so

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Director of player development?

Sounds like a powerful position until you realise that the asst secondary coach job is a promotion.

Chris sanders is fine with me....

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How about this..

Marcus robertson defensive coordinator. Jimbo schwartz is our new asst secondary coach!

10. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

It's basically an entry level job for ex-players who want to get involved in the front office. They basically act as kind of a couselor, assist players with continuing education, ect. Chris would be a perfect fit for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar