Chuck Cecil Gives The Ref The Finger

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1v5COnRry6Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1v5COnRry6Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

good to see one of our coaches has some kind of emotion

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Should have given it to Fisher. But seriously NFL, please change your pass interference rule. I've NEVER liked it. A free 50 yards? Come on...

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

At least make it reviewable. This one would have held up, but I don't see how you can leave such a big play in the hands of the refs' judgment without having that in your back pocket.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

$100,000+ fine is coming

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well it was pass interference but I hate that penalty. I'm sure Orton was thinking "Well let bomb it deep and we'll score" and not "Lets throw it deep and hope for a flag." Just make it a 15 yarder like in college. I mean come on, Denver gets a free 50 yards, that's insane. I've ALWAYS hated that for years so it's not just today.

7. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

I just wish it was Ed Hochuli was the one Cecil was flipping off.

8. smili

smili Starter

he was just signaling in the the next play?

9. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Fisher will say that Cecil was indicating he thought the Titans were number one.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think that is obviously a Titan thing now. BA and CC. I say all 68k in attendance join in.

notice they don't introduce the refs. Titans should start doing it so we could all salute them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar