Christmas Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by boltwalt, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

The league addressed that complaint in the off season and made one change, in the future all teams that do make the playoffs will draft after all that do not make the playoffs. It seems that you are in the Minority in believing that teams who win their division should not automatically be in the playoffs since the league made no change to that rule.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well originally I thought division winners should always make the playoffs but I never imagined a team could go 8-8 in an absolutely terrible division... like you guys did, so now I don't know what to think. The chargers suckiness has changed my whole mind set.

If you can't tell I hate the chargers. I think the team is full of whiners, s**t talkers, and more whiners. And my uncle who lived out in San Diego for years said how nobody cared about the chargers until they got good. So yea, I dislike the chargers.

3. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

The Chargers have certainly Beaten a path... All the way to the playoffs and the Titans are hanging on to the slimest of hopes which will end tonight. It seems as though the Titans did beat a path...

4. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

Who deserves the playoffs now? Do you think that the Titans would turn down the playoffs if they were 8-8?

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we went 0-6 you think another loss is gonna ruin my holiday!!!!!!!!!!

you SOB it prob will!

6. amy

amy Starter

Well, you do have a 50-50 chance of doing that. However, if your holiday(that's the way you spell it, by the way. ) doesn't turn out that way, be sure to take your defeat graciously and not slink off into the night.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Sure, they suck, but I'd gladly take them over those gayazzed white/powder blue duds. Yuck.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Turn down a playoff spot? A playoff isn't a BCS bowl game, you can't accept/decline it.

Good luck in your quest to lose the AFC championship game. Seems to be the trend with your team.

At least your team didn't and moan about "cheap shots." Funny how a guy who beats his girl complains about cheap shots. But seriously dude, I despise your team. Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar