Christmas comes early this year - Manning has TWO bum knees

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

speaking of not performing... it doesn't look as if Manning is going to be performing much at all in the weeks to come. (so let's leave the disgraceful play of Tennessee Titans qb Vince Young out of this as there are numerous other threads pertaining to him).

as many of you know I look at lots of message boards. I pay particular attention to Colts message boards as their superiority in recent years fuels my obsession. Some of you may think that's pathetic but I view it as normal. Then again I'm bipolar so I guess it's all relative.

anyways, I've found a good thread I'd like to link you to. I'll save you the trouble and quote excerpts. Bottom line is that it looks as if Manning is ****ed and that the Colts by extension of that are double ****ed.

check this out...
    http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7376

I don't know, there seems to be a slight difference of opinion... but ColtinIraq even chimes in... http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showpost.php?p=81752&postcount=26

but we all have seen the happy feet thing... it's never a good sign if your a Colts fan... just imagine if scared Manning can't even jump around and frantically look for a receiver... happy feet is never good if your Peyton... Peyton is cool and relaxed in the pocket... not frantic... if he's frantic that's how you know you're getting to him.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's not good for the Colts. I'll just say that. As for the Titans well KVB and Haynesworth should have a field day.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We'll see how it keeps playing out, but if he's still not practicing ten days from now, there's no way that he's in it for the opener. I would be WORRIED if I were a colts fan. This could easily be the end of the colts long long run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar