Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Christian Ponder

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,527
    Yeah. good point.

As for Pennington, he, at any stage of his career, was a better QB than what we've had since McNair had his last good season in 2003.
  2. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    Agreed, I think one of the things that lured Has here was his relationship with Jake prior to being a Titan. We just offered him the chance to groom his friend.

As far as hindsight goes, you never pass on a guy that has the potential of being a franchise QB, we didn't and got burned with Vince. I don't think that is the case with Jake, I think hes going to be a great QB in the future.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,267
    Speaking of Chas Pennington, anyone else surprised to find out he has a career 90 QB rating?
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,359
    Really?!?! I did not realize that. He did always play better than most people expected.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,375
    Chad P was always pretty good. Just hurt every other snap.
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,527
    No, not surprised. He was a very good QB. And, still after all those injuries, he still fought back to being a top 10 QB. I have nothing but positive things to say about him other than that he usually mauled the titans when playing us.
  7. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,146
    Not really. Pennington was always a very smart and accurate QB and was able to offset his physical limitations with those qualities. I've always said that out of all the active and recently retired QB's I think he would make the best QB coach/offensive coordinator.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $79
    [IMG]
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,932
    Nope. Not surprising at all. In fact, I already knew that because I used it as an example to mention all the QBs with higher ratings than Favre - just to show how insanely overrated Favre has always.

Pennington is the NFL's most accurate passer of all time... numbers wise.
  10. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    Just like the same post in the other thread I sent you. How many rings does pennington have? Stats mean absolutely nothing!