Christian McCaffrey

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 615nick, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

He's not a project at wr really at all. He lined up as a wr a lot at stanford. He also wanted to prove he was versatile, so he did wr and rb drills for scouts. A scout on nfl network said he's the 3rd best rb and 4th best we in the draft, at worst. Idt he can come in and be a #1 or #2, but he can definitely play the slot. I think he's a luxury pick and we won't do it. But, i think he's one of the best players in this draft and we desperately need a game changer on o.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

Ok, then why not get the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd best receiver? lol

They aren't all going to be gone, and I much rather have Davis or even Ross despite his injury history over McCaffrey whether he can play RB or not. I'd definitely put OJ Howard up there too. If we can't get any of those guys, then just draft something else we need. It's not like we don't have other holes. No point in reaching for a guy just because he's a popular college player.

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

He is more than just a popular college player...he is a very dynamic playmaker with tremendous quickness and great vision. That combination of skills is what makes him so dangerous. He had the best 3 cone time of everyone at the combine. I think he is one of the safer picks in the draft because of how many ways he can contribute come game day

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. 615nick

615nick Starter

Idt you watched him play much.

5. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

No I havn't, and I don't really care to. We don't need a RB, period. I don't really even understand the obsession with him. I'm guessing it's because he's novel white running back.

Nonetheless, there are better players and bigger needs. He's not even on my board.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. 615nick

615nick Starter

So because you don't know anything about a player it makes him useless to us? Just wondering, because he wou
    If we go bpa in this draft, there's a high chance we pick this guy. He's definitely a top 20 talent in this draft.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Forest Lamp could be BPA

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I don't care whether he is white, black, Hispanic, you name it....He is a talented dude, but we have bigger needs than a gadget guy. I'll get behind him if we take him, but I highly doubt we are based on position.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well, we are looking for a new third string RB

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

And meeting with Marlon Mack. We might pick a RB on day 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar