Chris Simms....Newest TITAN??????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITAN89Fan, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Seriously? You're still on about a undrafted 3rd string Quarterback who won't ever see the field in a regular season game?

2. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Start him.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

WIKIPEDIA.com

Christopher David Simms (born August 29, 1980 in Ridgewood, New Jersey) is an American football quarterback for the Tennessee Titans of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the third round of in the 2003 NFL Draft. He played college football at Texas.

oh snap!

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He hasn't been the same since he injured his spine or whatever. I would much rather see Joey Harrington..

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd rather whoever we sign stay their *** on the bench.

6. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

He busted a spleen in a game and finished the game-one tough dude. I just posted on the other thread, but I wonder if, until he finishes getting healthy, if they are bringing him in to mentor Vince. The two were very close at Texas and Chris took Vince under his wing at Texas. I know he is a competitor, but NE was looking at him too-maybe he realizes that he isn't ready but wants to collect a paycheck and help his friend Vince again.

I'm sure he would rather start, but maybe he sees that as plan B.

7. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

I agree with you here, but I don't really understand why everybody is so down on this guy. He was really doing a pretty good job in TB before he ruptured his spleen. I don't think he would even be on the market if the aftermath of his injury hadn't been so damaging to his relationship with Gruden.
    This O-Line, C. Johnson, C. Simms... I have a really good feeling about this

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Simms will never see playing time, Collins will get us by for 1-2 weeks, VY will be ready and Simms will be released.

unless more drama unfolds, If Collins does good and really gets our offence clicking, then Vy comes back to drag it down again i think Fisher would have to do something.

9. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

I don't know about this...
    I think this is going to be more than just an injured knee. I have a hunch that we won't see VY until after the bye week. Even Fisher knows better than to send some emotionally unstable dude out onto the field.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

anyone's more accurate than VY

IMO he's a more solid choice then anyone else who's out there...

not sure if the left handed thing will throw anything off, but we'll see

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar