Chris Simms is on the wacky weed!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Oh no!! He smoked weed!!

Who cares?!

As long as he or any other player for that matter does their job on Sunday's , I don't care what they do with their free time!

Now we have to wait and hear Sims apologize for smoking a little reefer.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Should have said Former Titan Chris Simms was arrested.

Mike likes Rusty better anyways.

3. jessestylex

What happens if Vy and Simms isnt there on game day and Collins gets hurt? can Rusty Smith handle the passing?

4. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

Grab my playbook, I'm out the door, I'm gonna leave this city.

5. jessestylex

Titans QB Chris Simms denies smoking marijuana prior to his arrest for driving under the influence Thursday morning.

Simms allegedly told police during the arrest that he "was smoking marijuana in the car earlier." He was driving his eight-months pregnant wife.

"My client never admitted to smoking marijuana that night," said Simms' attorney. "He said he was smoking cigarettes." Simms' lawyer claims two other men were in the car, and wants the DA to "investigate whether those two individuals were responsible for the marijuana odor." A source told the New York Post that only Simms and his wife were in the car.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I would normally agree - but the rub is that he was behind the wheel. Just dumb.
    Not to mention, driving in New York City is like trying to ride a unicycle in herd of camels in an Iraqi mine field. You got a good weed buzz going , cabs are swerving and merging at 85 mph, there's open manhole covers and those big uneven metal pothole sheets are everywhere- all of a sudden Free Bird comes on the radio and you're signing along - playing the air guitar, then kablewy! dead ped on the side of the road.

Smoking shweed is fine - at home...

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

You've got a fine point there!

8. buddync1

buddync1 Camp Fodder

Can you believe that the Titans have had more offseason bad press than the Raiders? Jesus Fish get a hold of your team!!! And by the way PAY THE MAN!!!!!!!!

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I laugh at all of you that thought Christie Simms was a great signing, especially the first time.

(this however is bs, no priors, 8 month preg wife in the car, possible that 2 passengers in the back smelled like weed.... it's sad this is even a topic of discussion. Simms should be more irrelevant than Donnie Nickey.)

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Him being behind the wheel while high isn't a big deal. At least we know he was doing under the speed-limit.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar