Chris Polk would be perfect.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BeatADeadColt, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Justin Blackmon is a Moster he will be a top 7 pick so he is out of the question.I seen Toon and he is not that special jeffery is worth a shot specially with high pick like in the 20s.
    But I think we should go with a OL.

1stOL
    2ndWR
    3rOL

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'll refuse to agree with taking a Runningback anywhere near the top of the draft anymore..

ALL UNDRAFTED:
    Fred Jackson
    Arian Foster
    Jackie Battle
    Benjarvus Green-Ellis
    Ryan Grant
    Pierre Thomas
    Lagarrette Blount

7th Round
    Ahmad Bradshaw
    Peyton Hillis

5th round
    Michael Turner
    Tim Hightower

3 Superbowls in that group^, 4 total superbowl appearances..

Thats almost half the leagues starting runningbacks, Theres a few more that were 3rd/4th rounders as well.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

Never won anything? he won more games for us than kerry collins, yeah he was an idiot when i look back on it, but he won games, Jeff Fisher was coaching out of his time. Its a new era. Kerry collins failed and he had reggie wayne, joseph addia, dallas clark and pierre garson. VY wasnt the greatest but fisher should of played him, players responded better to him than KFC anyways. He wasnt a bad draft pick, the circumstances that happened made him a bad player after a few years.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I don't like the idea of drafting o-line in the 1st round. To me, the only o-line position you draft in the 1st is tackle, and we're set there on both sides. We need interior lineman and though there are exceptions, you don't usually draft interior lineman in the 1st because there will be plenty to choose from in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. You need to take your skill position, pass rushers, or DBs in the first. I'm all for improving the line but not spending our 1st on it.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I would go WR 1st, Guard 2nd, and safety 3rd

try to pick up a center via Free agency

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

What if another Chris Johnson is out there? :wink2:

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Which center? I would rather throw a ton of cash at Grubbs or Nicks in FA to lock down that OG position and draft either Konz or Jones in the second/third round respectively.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm quite surprised to see so few of you want a defensive lineman in the 1st. It's pretty easy to get good centers, guards and even linebackers after the first round. Rarely do teams find true impact defensive ends later in the draft. I think the Titans are still in dire need of an elite pass rusher.

Round 1: Best defensive lineman, either DT or DE
    Round 2: Best LB or S, unless there is an OL they love

I wouldn't entertain the idea of drafting a WR unless an incredible one somehow fell to the Titans in the 2nd. Drafting a RB would be insane.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Every week, I want Devon Still from Penn State more and more. He is the most dominant defensive tackle in college football and now has 15.5 tackles for loss in 9 games. He is 6'5", 310 lbs and can play 4-3 DT or 3-4 DE.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Harper hello?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar