Chris Palmer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

To me, this guy has to be first out the door. If this coaching staff is smart they wont be like Fisher and remain loyal to pals but actually show the fans they're trying to improve by dumping the crappiest staff members.

Is there a better candidate than Chris Palmer? This guy... if he was calling the plays in that 2 minute offense, he should be fired from that alone. We don't even have to go in to how CJ began sucking when he came.

• High Five High Five x 11
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Im not a fan of Gray either at this point.

I was not at the game so I could not see the routs the WR's were running, but Im pretty sure that Palmers intentions were not to throw to the guy 5 yards down the field during the entire 2 minute offense.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Personally I think they should all go. Get an outside staff and be rid of the fisher-fluence this team has.

• High Five High Five x 8
  4. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

Agreed 100% with you, horrible playcalling thorughout the game Cj could have ran for 100 if he called better run play I mean the play calling was predictable the bengals could read the play, heck I knew the play it's time for him to go it's not working

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

No doubt Palmer sucks. We started off pretty good with getting CJ involved on the opening drive but after that we sputtered to a pathetic stop. Even as bad as we were playing we still were in position to extend the lead and did nothing. Unacceptable. This team is not as bad as these coaches are making them look.

6. BNails21

BNails21 Starter

I agree 100%

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

This!

Munch check yoself before you wreck yoself!

8. razordaman

razordaman Starter

He a goner

Not NFL level material. We just needed a janitor until we hire a real coach.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I would have to say that Gray has to go first.

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Regardless of who I think needs to go first, it will not be any of the coaching staff this year. I think a lot of people here need to acccept the fact that everybody on the coaching staff is going to get a free pass this season because of the lockout, even if we go 4-12. I agree to that the big problem with this team is the coaching in general.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar