Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chris Palmer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,254
    To me, this guy has to be first out the door. If this coaching staff is smart they wont be like Fisher and remain loyal to pals but actually show the fans they're trying to improve by dumping the crappiest staff members.

Is there a better candidate than Chris Palmer? This guy... if he was calling the plays in that 2 minute offense, he should be fired from that alone. We don't even have to go in to how CJ began sucking when he came.
    11 people high five this.
  2. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    Im not a fan of Gray either at this point.

I was not at the game so I could not see the routs the WR's were running, but Im pretty sure that Palmers intentions were not to throw to the guy 5 yards down the field during the entire 2 minute offense.
    2 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Personally I think they should all go. Get an outside staff and be rid of the fisher-fluence this team has.
    8 people high five this.
  3. Victory1993 Rookie

Moolah:
    $129
    Agreed 100% with you, horrible playcalling thorughout the game Cj could have ran for 100 if he called better run play I mean the play calling was predictable the bengals could read the play, heck I knew the play it's time for him to go it's not working
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,165
    No doubt Palmer sucks. We started off pretty good with getting CJ involved on the opening drive but after that we sputtered to a pathetic stop. Even as bad as we were playing we still were in position to extend the lead and did nothing. Unacceptable. This team is not as bad as these coaches are making them look.
  5. BNails21 Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    I agree 100%

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  6. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    This!

Munch check yoself before you wreck yoself!
  7. razordaman Rookie

Moolah:
    $259
    He a goner

Not NFL level material. We just needed a janitor until we hire a real coach.
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    I would have to say that Gray has to go first.
  9. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,863
    Regardless of who I think needs to go first, it will not be any of the coaching staff this year. I think a lot of people here need to acccept the fact that everybody on the coaching staff is going to get a free pass this season because of the lockout, even if we go 4-12. I agree to that the big problem with this team is the coaching in general.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.