Chris Palmer, I'm watching you

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He is

2. JCBRAVE

What i cant belive is ur serious

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]
    I'm watching you, Chris.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

Seriously though, Palmer needs to feel the heat. His shotty play calling is costing us.

We have NO run game, we have to get creative.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I heard on 104.5 that the titans use as many option routes for our receivers as any team in the league. Maybe we are thinking too much and Locker has to think too much about what route each receiver is going to run.

As for our running game a person on crutches can deliver 21 yards on 19 carries. You can't put lipstick on a pig. CJ sucks arse!

Our passing game was solid last year and would have been top notch had Brit played all year. Yet having several quality weapons in the passing game is not enough to open some running lanes for our $8M back? WTF!

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Give an example of creative?

7. JCBRAVE

Have we ran any option plays? Cam Newton ran at least 5 Thursday night, I don't think we've ran even 1. Much like us, Carolina has great RB's doing jack diddly. The option is all thats gaining them yards on the ground.

How about a reverse.... That would help CJ out.

Screens? How many of those you seen? These defenses we're seeing are attacking us so fast, that screams screen.

Whats the deal??

8. SocalTitansFan

SocalTitansFan Starter

The team's failure to upgrade the interior of the offensive line is coming back to haunt us now. We're not opening any holes up front to run through, making our run game a complete shambles. In the passing game, the OL gets pushed in to the backfield, leaving Jake to run for his life just to get a pass off. Our offensive production is unlikely to get a lot better if we don't fix this problem. It doesnt matter what play is called if we can't block anyone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

We didn't draft or pick up any o-lineman worth a damn for the past 7 years and we are surprised when the ones that we drafted 8 years ago are falling off. FO is completely incompetent to not expect this to happen or not prepare. Palmer isn't doing his job either though since I can basically yell RUN or PASS before every snap from my couch with 90% accuracy, which leads me to believe the D knows just about every play.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

What I would give to have someone like Zach Piller in there now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar