Chris Mortensen sees Titans taking Bortles at #11

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Two Kings, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

I will say that I can't wait for the equal amounts of happiness and outrage we'll see on here after the first pick, or two.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Another reason why I hate the three-day draft format. There is 24 hours of bitching/arguing over who was drafted. There is no second round to help immediately move the conversation or appease the angry.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The only way the board will not implode on itself is if we take Barr. Generally speaking, he is the guy most want/can tolerate.

God help us if Manziel is there and we take or pass on him. I can just see 'nobodies' coming out of the wood work saying how much we ****ed up.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You mean 2 rounds, right?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If we take a QB in this draft with the intent to start him either this year or next year we might as well start scouting the seniors in high school, because we'll be picking one of them in 2018. This crop of QBs is garbage.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Remember in 2006 when many people here and in the media thought that we were going to look back on that draft as one of the best ever for QBs. VY, Cutler, Lienert ... yeah. You never know how it will all turn out.

Honestly I think that nearly any 1st round QB could be a bust or be good. It all depends on the situation they are put into. They all have the tools, its just a matter of finding the right 'fit' for them. Just so happens that the top qbs usually go to crappy teams, which is why so many of them bust.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I don't feel like any of these guys will ever be considered top 5 at their position but I do think some of these guys will be really good QBs. Bridgewater and Carr are my top 2 guys, I think both will be franchise QBs. I'm not really sold on anyone else, well, maybe Murray.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Mayock is on Bortles to Tennessee.

I don't like it

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yeah, but you like Manziel so we have to discount your opinion in this situation.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Johnny gonna ball. Turns out a few NFL franchises like him too so discounting anyone's opinion for liking the kid is retarded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar