Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chris Johnson thinks he could beat Usain Bolt in the 40

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 8, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    [IMG]
    ToddTheTitan high fives this.
  2. ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Klug
    Moolah:
    $785
    There's never been a problem with his blitz pickup. As a matter of fact, that's one of his strengths. He does need to improve as a receiver though.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    I disagree based on many plays last year where he either whiffed or barely slowed down the blitzer because he wanted to get out on his route.
  3. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    Yeah CJ seemed to be defeated, depressed, and unmotivated last season as a whole. I think the run blocking problems along with all of the criticism was just killing him. He is very capable of doing a very good job on blitz pickup though. I've seen him be very effective at it consistently before.
  4. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,233
    Last season was almost a wash for CJ... I'm hoping this season sees him returning to his former capabilities.

The only thing he succeeded in last season was getting paid and have a decent stat for total yardage for the year.
  5. ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Klug
    Moolah:
    $785
    I hope he busts a big one tonight.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,486
    CJ looked about as fast/slow as Ringer. Anyone who says otherwise has some blinders on.

That being said, I think he has a decent year. Maybe top 5 in rushing, or just outside.
  7. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    So you think Ringer would have scored just like CJ on that long one against Buffalo?
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,486
    butterfly effect
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,142
    That was a good movie. Way to go.
    Scarecrow high fives this.