Chris Johnson SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Let's see what happens when Hall gets back...

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Troy Smith, Matt Leinart, Jason White, and Eric Crouch won the Heisman too.

Yeah, I will admit that he is a good WR, but he won't be anything special on the next level.

Hard to find someone that will be special in the next level, and we found one in Britt :(

3. munie

munie Starter

Titans need call mawae and Jacob Bell or start Velasco. When the only holes they OL produced all day were on holding penalties, you know something is wrong. I watched the game today and our run blocking is freaking pathetic. There are no holes, no lanes. It is just guys pushing each other. I remember one play 4 guys met ringer 2 yards before the LOS. I know ppl wanna be mad at CJ for holding out but cmon LBs are meeting our RBs at the line consistently and our run blocking schemes are non existent.

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

you all DO realize that our offensive line has not moved anyone this season? We have one of the best tackle tandems in the league, but out interior offensive line blows. They couldn't move a JV HS football team.

We've GOT to draft an interior offensive linemen this year. PLUS ya'll are awful quick to pull the plug on CJ, yet you'll be the first to cheer for him when he runs wild for an 80 yrd TD run...front-runner fans...pshh

5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

really? I wasn't aware you knew CJ personally.

6. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

I know I won't. You can't get paid 30Mil per year and have a good game every once and a while.

This is what bothes me: If ANY OTHER TEAM in the NFL had a solid rookie running back, and their starter was averaging under 2YPC it wouldn't even be a debate. They'd start the rookie. But we gave CJ a huge contract, so we're stuck playing him. But it's like getting struck by lightning and then delusionally wandering into traffic and getting run over by a truck. We gave him wayyy too much money, and because of that we're gonna let him go out and take a dump all over the field? Nah I say start Harper, but at least split carries between the three running backs, and then start whoever shows something.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Predict when he gets that 80 yard run.

Tick tick tick.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

And I wasn't aware that he was going to run for a 80 yard TD.

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not going to disagree on the O line here...something has to happen there, and fast.

However, as I have said earlier, I am more unhappy about CJ's two drops today. Both could have been big plays (no one around him). As a "playmaker", he should make those plays, and today he did not. Particularly infuriating was the pass that he tried to hot dog with one hand....that was pathetic IMO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm just waiting for him to get a good run. A decent run.

Hell... give me something.

Do it soon... we may have lost our biggest playmaker on the team this week... we need our yet-to-happen playmaker to step up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar