Chris Johnson SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I am done defending CJ. Done! Got paid and doesnt care!

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Albert Haynesworth 2.0 .. accept it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

who was our RB on the majority of our one TD drive? Not our best playmaker!

4. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Not that this matters on the field, but Javon Ringer is one of the nicest dudes in football. Great guy. CJ can sit the rest of the season. Give Ringer and the rook a chance...

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm left to wonder, what could we get for CJ in a trade? Its unlikely we'd actually trade him, but I can't see a team offering anything higher than a 3rd right now.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

If we could dump his contract, I would honestly take a 7th for him....It may seem hasty, and like a stupid trade, but at this point it's clear he isn't the same player he was, and he won't regain his form. I just hope we realize it and don't show our typical stubbornness of starting a player who sucks because they have a large contract...

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Nothing at all.

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

harper looked good so far from what we've seen of him...which is more than we can say about cj....im willing to be harper would get around 60-75 rushing and ringer would get around 50 ypg total

i mean heck its worth a shot...i think hass got the defense to jump on his hard count for more yards than cj had rushing today....

9. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Bears fans and critics are hacking them for not extending Forte, but he is a better player than Johnson. They cant cut Johnson after this year, but after the 2012 season I would kick him to the curb, he is awful and he is done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar