Chris Johnson SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

So why did you post that video in reference to me asking why he don't ever catch passes in stride?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You mean, Blackmon? :D

3. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Just trying to focus on the things we did correctly today.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Lol, OK! Gotcha :cool:

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd love Blackmon, but I doubt we will be drafting that high.

As for CJ1YPC, he's been struggling, and our offense is still doing great. I wonder how much has to do with CJ being a 'decoy' and how much is MH skill. Hopefully Britt comes back and CJ can get more than a yard per carry, we could be a top offense in the league.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah, Blackmon is a BEAST. I'm really bummed about Britt :sad2: Guy has it all, and I was just telling my boy on Friday that I think he has what it takes to be one of the Titan greats.

Also, Michael Floyd from Notre Dame and Alshon Jeffery from South Carolina are just as good as Blackmon.

7. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Actually next year would be a good year to need a WR in the draft. It's stacked. Alsho Jeffrey. Blackmon. I think Broyles is coming out of Oklahoma next year. Right? There are a handful of other first round talents too. This year it was really just AJ Green and Julio Jones and we needed a QB and defense. Next year there'll be great WRs late into the first round and early into the second.

Hoping Britt's okay though. Really hoping.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think WR, OL, and possibly safety if Hope ends up starting again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Please NO Broyle. He is a product of the OU system.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah you said it....just not sure what you are basing it on.

One of the three short passes to him was not catchable. The first one (his "olay" ball) he slowed down and tried to hot dog it one handed. That is the one that still infuriates me. The other one was placed about as well as it could have been, and was dropped. Both were opportunities for long, game changing plays.

He is, by his own claim, one of the top "playmakers" in the game. Those were two plays that he did not "make". Blaming the QB for those is just flat out incorrect.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar