Chris Johnson SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

CJ2YPC sucks - it's official

Well folks, some of you will hate what I'm saying, but the so-called best RB in the league sucks.

Our punter had as many rushing yards as CJ2YPC against the worst run defense in the league. That's pathetic any way you look at it.

21 yards. What a joke. GTFO CJ. And lol @ everyone who said trading him was a moronic idea. I bet everyone wishes we had done one of my trade ideas. Could've either traded him to the Eagles for McCoy and a draft pick. The best one would've been trading him to the Raiders for McFadden and 2 first round picks which their senile owner would've taken in a heartbeat.

CJ is slow now. He can't beat anyone outside. He gets caught from behind like anyone else. He's probably running at 4.5 speed which sucks for his style of running.

He hasn't topped 100 rushing yards after 3 games. He sucks. Fact. If you can't admit that he is, at the least, nowhere near what he used to be and will never be the same again, then you're a blind homer/CJ fan.

• High Five High Five x 13
  2. RavensShallBurn

You all knew this day would come sooner or later. The average life of a RB is 5 years and all CJ has is speed. He's already lost more than just a step.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Butt he gotz hiz $$$$, yo.

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

If only we could trade him for Calvin Johnson or some other great WR now...

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah, after seeing how McFadden ran wild on the Broncos in Denver 2 weeks ago, I thought 4sure Johnson would have a great game against the Broncos today.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Please read the minds of all the other NFL owners and tell us what trades they would make, oh great one!

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Bud Adams got robbed,lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. iQon

iQon Starter

This site...

The last I checked, we're 2-1. Close thread.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

it's not really cj, we are just a average run team now. deal with it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. RavensShallBurn

Al Davis would've done it. Common
    knowledge.

We could've at least tried to see what we could get. I just think it's funny to see people still defending CJ after he's continuously proving that he's spent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar