Chris Johnson Signs Two Year Deal With Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JimmyTitan, Apr 16, 2014.

1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

LOL at your brain.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Didn't you know that's how things work?

We beat the Chargers because we took out Merriman. Got that W in the win column and everything.

If you hurt the other team's players, you win regardless of the scoreboard.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS TRADE DOWN Tip Jar Donor

So the Patriots could lose the game against the Jets but CJ remains uninjured so it's really a win for The Pats because The Jets continue to be stuck w CJ..
    • High Five High Five x 3
  4. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

The Patriots need a better QB when they play against the Jets, the Patriots QB couldn't even complete 50% of his passes against them, and only 1 td in 2 games.

I suggest we talk to the Patriots about a trade, but wait until they announce they're going to cut him first ;) He's clearly lost it, 87 QBR, only 25 TDs, I mean anyone can get 4000 yards passing when they throw it over 600 times, right?
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Starter

Seeing it broken down like you have done here puts things in a unique perspective.
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Starter

One thing that nobody can question about our former running back was his durability. I also think that he was excellent at protecting our quarterback. For a guy as small in stature as CJ was, he had no problem sticking his head in there and picking up a free blitzer. The 1,000 yard streak certainly speaks to CJ being able to stay on the field during his career. I am still glad he is not playing for us anymore, and I am really going to be interested when our defense lines up against him this year. That is going to be some fun right there. :popcorn:
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Sure will be. I hope we stop him dead in his tracks. The CJ haters jizzing all over themselves in multiple threads afterwards will be a small price to pay for a W.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  8. 520

520 Starter

classic tww2
  9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

Ohh man... Just when you think this stuff can't get worse. "I confused myself on that one". Sounds like something my 6 year old nephew says when he is trying to learn how to do arithmetic.
    • High Five High Five x 1