Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chris Johnson set for surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Jan 27, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 17 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,948
    As often as we force feed the little guy, he only managed to come up with 10 total TD's. Give anyone else those opportunities and they'd have double his total.

16 RB's had less touches than CJ and more TD's.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,948
    It's true, he does fall when the wind blows. His yards after contact are non existent. Maybe if he at least tried to make the most of every touch Id be more forgiving, but his effot is up and down. Thats cancer to an offense.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800

Yeah his what 3 td's last year were incredible numbers!
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800

I don't care about individual units I care about wins and losses and from that standpoint we dont improve and we spent a lot of money. So saying that hey lets cut CJ so we can spend just a little bit more money in order to win more games is ridiculous!
    CaptainQuick high fives this.
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800

What was his yards after contact this season?
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,948
    His YAC is the same as its been since 2011, about 500-yards.

His yards after contact the last 3 years are half of what they were in the years he was paid off of. Give anyone the touches he gets and they'd do so much better.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,595
    This thread crept quickly into that same ole CJ is good still argument...

Here's the deal... Is he really worth 8 mil? If you can prove to me that- then please do, otherwise, Sit down.
    nbtoppers2, JR1980 and JCBRAVE high five this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,948
    [IMG]
    JR1980 high fives this.
  9. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,241
    Okay so you don't care about individual units? We would have won VERY few games last year without the defense. Listen to what you are saying. So you honestly believe CJ is the JC of this team and wins all of our games? Irrational Titan fan you are my man....That is ridiculous.
  10. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,109
    A torn meniscus is no big thing. I've had one for the last eight years because I've never bothered getting it repaired. It gets sore every now and then, but I still workout five days a week.
    titan520, Scarecrow and JCBRAVE high five this.