Chris Johnson says we're "very, very, very far away"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

No, just our offense.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The Ravens lost to the Texans by 30 points this season.

It aint 50 and all but just sayin'

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Except that old owner tried to buy the most expensive kitchen appliance on the market last season and would've paid more for it than the restaurant that bought it. Or something.

Anyway, your opinions on Bud are wrong.

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You may not, but we hear people whining constantly about things like that here so its not like I am reaching. I dont have a problem with demanding perfection, by any means. However you can strive for that outside of the media eyes.

Honestly its not like Im surprised, CJ has rarely had anything come out of his mouth that has warranted any praise.

We were ranked 19th in special teams last year, thats below average. I dont have a problem at all with Lowry being let go/quitting/whatever people want to call it.

As for the LB coach, I remember many times last season our LB's being out of position, missing tackles, among other things. I do believe they are talented enough to cover up any shortcomings of a position coach.

To be honest, we will never know if this was a good or bad idea.

I was not happy with keeping Gray but I do understand why. We need better players on defense, and a lot of them.

Yea, the guy who has already thrown the coaches under the bus (for not giving him enough carries) and the line under the bus.... is now going to come here and teach us about accountability......

I mean no disrespect to you, or anyone on this board. I am just someone with an opinion and dont claim to be right. But to me, that is beyond retarded when people want to come here and say CJ is being accountable after the many times he refused to even accept that he was part of the problem.

Its downright laughable to me.

5. Alzarius

Like they hate on Ayers? Like they hate on Brown?

If you dont see why people have an issue with CJ, theres no point in even discussing it.....

Oh... and why is this a running joke?

I mean all he was trying to do was motivate his team!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alzarius

I agree with you, but that has nothing to do with why I would have no problem cutting CJ. (explained previously)

7. Alzarius

What does that make Collins then? I mean he did score more than CJ. (yes, I know thats stupid)

I am not trying to downplay CJ's talent, Im just saying you were wrong as to why we were successful that season.

8. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

CJ plays every game, so we can't call him soft. He had a QB in Vince that never call an audible or a hot route, a QB in Kerry that had the dear in head lights look on every down, and a Oline that would play matador defense. I know that he pisses fans off sometimes, but he has a right to his opinion. He is saying that same things that we are saying. I'd rather hear that than status quo Michael Griffin.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

You can strive outside the media's eyes. Considering the effort I have seen on the field, there isn't much striving going on. Do I have to recite Einstein's definition of insanity?

There are several rankings for special teams, not just some obscure FO ranking. We led the league in return touchdowns, and ranked pretty high in returns in general. Special teams were one of the few bright spots on this team this season, as were the linebackers. It remains to be seen if we have upgraded at these positions, but if we have, that's good. The point you missed here about accountability is the fact that guys like Matthews get to keep their jobs.

CJ spoke the truth, nothing more. Considering how often he gets hit in the backfield, I would definitely say his indirect complaint about the offensive line is well justified. I don't believe his mission is to teach beyond retarded fans about accountability; it's to teach beyond retarded fans how to indirectly belittle others. Great success.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

idk why some of you are crucifying CJ for telling the truth...

If nothing is said, changes won't be made.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar