Chris Johnson says we're "very, very, very far away"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2. JCBRAVE

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He's pretty hesitant, wow. With that said, I don't think he'll ask to be released or traded. He's leaving it up to us to pick up his deal which I fully expect us to do.

He shouldn't complain so much about the OL, OC, etc. Makes him sound like he wants outta here.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Or perhaps he wants to win.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

lol this is so depressing...

Were never going to be good with Munch or any of these morons in our front office. And even after they're gone it's another 3-5 years of rebuilding what those idiots did wrong.

I'm honestly pretty scared that the reality of us becoming the new Cleveland Browns is pretty imminent..

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

These quotes by CJ prove my point that hes a side show and not the main attraction.

He and Jake seem to be on different planets. Jake says were close CJ says were far away. Which is it.

I feel like CJ can only be good when everything is going right.

Is he not ready to carry a team? Guess not

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

trade him now while we can get at least someone out of him since we gave him this idiotic deal instead of trading him when he had major value a few years ago

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

What could we realistically get for him? Could we get a 2nd?

Not saying I want to trade him or that they will. Just curious. We'd probably have to pick up some of the contract though.

9. JCBRAVE

A good team might pay extra for him. Might even get us a 1st round pick

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I'll promise you there are teams that believe CJ is still top 3-5 RB in the league. I know I do. If the Titans couldn't get a 1st for him it's only because they sabotaged his value with terriible schemes and a terrible O-Line.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar