Chris Johnson keeping his mind on present

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm glad to see CJ playing well again and I'm glad to see fans support him again. We've got him locked up till 2016 if he keeps producing and we should all hope that he can continue to produce at a high level for at least another 2-3 years. He's hardly ever injured and he's never an off the field distraction.

Locker needs a star RB to help him get going. I'm glad we've got our running game back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I had some hopes for Harper. I thought he would be that big powerful back to replace Cheeseburger White, but the guy runs from and avoids contact like Kirstie Alley does Jenny Craig. Its sad to see such a big man be that be that afraid of lowering his shoulder and hitting someone.

I don't think we will resign him after his contract is up.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar