Chris Johnson jerseys?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Ok, there are Chris Johnson jerseys on ebay with the stiched on numbers, and letters. They start at $49.99 so they are obviously fake. However, they look perectly real on the pictures. Just paid for mine. I'll let u guys know how good it looks when I receive it. They have all sizes. Sellers name is lol-trading.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. Wrong font style, but they look pretty good. Let us know how solid the materials are.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

These 10th Anniversary ones are awful...
    [​IMG]

I mean the font is bad enough... but it's even got a weird cuff at the end of the sleeve (WTF is that about). Personally, I'd much rather get a replica.

5. mrredskin

mrredskin Camp Fodder

that's why you go with something like a bruce matthews or frank wycheck. it will never be out of date since they spent their careers with the oilers/titans. i got a sean taylor and joe theisman redskins jersey so i can wear them where/whenever

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, but I don't root for Barry Sanders anymore. My favorite player ever, but I cant cheer him on on sundays. I wouldn't mind having a Blaine Bishop jersey though.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar