Chris Johnson Jersey - For Sale

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanFan4Life, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

Hey everyone, long time no post :D

Checking back in can't believe its my senior year in college already, time flew by, and I missed this place.

I am trying to go to Panama City for my spring break and could use some extra spending cash so I am looking to pawn off my Chris Johnson jersey.... its a size 48 (it didn't fit me, so it hung on my dorm and room walls on a hanger, was never worn).

This is an officially licensed NFLshop jersey, not a Asian knockoff or any nonsense like that. I customized it during his rookie year so it cost me $300, but I am only looking to recoup a fraction of that especially considering CJ's "struggles" this past season.

If anyone is interested either shoot me a PM or feel free to post here, and if this is against board rules delete this thread and ban me!!

This is a serious offer so if anyone wants a quality jersey of an awesome player at a huge discounted price this is your chance....

Thanks guys

2. TitanFan4Life

Also I am working on posting pics. I am attempting to get ahold of a digital camera, will post pics by tonight.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hasn't this thread been posted before?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Better question: Is he still stronger than Keith Bulluck?

5. TitanFan4Life

Do we have to go back there? LOL

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's become GoTitans legend. We have to.

7. TitanFan4Life

No one is interested???

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'm still curious how a CJ jersey is 'customized'?

9. TitanFan4Life

I meant personalized.... when I ordered it back during CJs rookie season they didn't have authentics at the time, you had to personalize it

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that makes sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar