Chris Johnson is done...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I'm kind of worried that if CJ tears up a few more games and finishes with 1200 or so yards we wont draft any o-lineman again and will go with the group we have now plus Amano coming back :anon:

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I hope we can still get a 7th round pick for him.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

We could. I doubt we would though.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Houston game :cj: ran straight into the teeth of a prevent D

I mean it was a stat grabbing game, but those yards meant nothing too the cows or the Titans getting a W

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I believe I have had his back and always said he was still fast but he never had the chance to show it

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He is great when he his oline can block its proven. There's a reason why he does good against crappy rush defenses man use your brain. Our line actually got penetration and was putting blocks on their lbs

7. titans backbone

titans backbone Rookie

Good day for CJ. He had a 2 yard first down that i was pretty impressed with..the one they showed the replay of the DT taking him to the sidelines. I thought that play was going nowhere, definitely some heart.

I think i hate Hass though..clutch pass, no doubt. But i just can't stand his short passes as soon as he feels some type of pressure. And to be quite honest he didn't play a great game, in fact if the defense didn't stand (they couldn't stop anyone) then he would have lost the game on the prior drive.

I don't think he played a great game against PIT either, and he's not looking for kenny a whole lot.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yeah Hass is scared. You can see it in the way he reacts when nobody's open immediately.

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

good game for CJ... though the Bills D is horrible.... i still hope we drop him this year or reconstruct his contract so we dont take such a big hit.... he may have done well for one or two games... but that's a lot of money that we're throwing at a player that might be lights out for just a couple of games...

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

then again, if we are using the proper blocking scheme and have better O-Linemen, he could have days like this against good defenses too. You still think he's the problem? Really?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar