Chris Johnson is done...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Had he never gotten his head on straight... I'd still be saying "he's through."

But... that was my biggest complaint about him... his instincts and over thinking was killing him.

Great today, though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Oh btw, i'd like to hear what Landanian Tomlinson has to say about CJ now. I wonder if LT feels like CJ "wanted to be out there" today? That was a ridiculous comment he made about CJ.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

As long as we play Buffalo every game the rest of the year, CJ is definitely back.

I don't think LT was 100% wrong in what he said.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Why... why does this feel like Deja Vu?

I feel like we had a thread similar to this - or a discussion - after the Cleveland game last year...

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I do agree with what LT said, at times CJ did not look like he wanted to be out there.

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It's no excuse because it's his job but wouldn't you when you're o-line is epicly bad and you aren't able to do your job because you're getting hit after 1 step.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I leikz yo sig

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

How does one differentiate a player "acting like he doesn't want be out there" and "he doesn't want to getting hit behind the line of scrimmage on 80% of his carries?" I guess LT wouldn't be frustrated by that. lol

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Well last year CLE was his 1st good game and it came against a crappy D.

The Bills are also a crappy D, but this was CJs 3rd good performance of the season. He seems to be getting back on track.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

When he made that comment, CJ did look like he couldn't care less. And pretty much everyone except a handful of posters here were in agreement on that.

The guy had a great game, and no one is denying that. But one good game does not mean that all previous criticism was unjustified. CJ was GARBAGE early in the season. Sorry, but he just was. Now he's looking good. It literally looks like two different players when you compare the last two games to the beginning of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar