Chris Johnson is done...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Oct 21, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I'm sure your HS team could beat them, community college teams are high school teams aka 13th graders LOL.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Mine is getting past Vikings center John Sullivan on a twist play from DE LOL, not my best moment, but he made the NFL and I beat him that play.
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

23 was running him down

if the field was 150 yards he would have caught him
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

He finally looked faster. Definitely not 4.2 fast though. Pretty much any back would have picked up a lot of steam with that kind of hole.

Someone like Frank Gore or AP would have looked just as fast in that situation.

So yeah, he's still fast- just not near what he once was.
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Man, they were bad.. I was amazed on how terrible some of the kids were. I had a couple small D3 schools express interest, should of went after that. The Monmouth Scots is where I should of went, had a couple HS buddies that went there. They had Alex Tanney (QB for Chiefs), also known as the Trick Shot QB. But, I stayed close to home due to a girl and a job.. silly me. Plan was to try and walk on at Illinois St. University after community college. Didn't work haha, oh well.. I did get to play 2 games for our local indoor football team (Bloomington Edge) and played on 1 play! wooooo!!!!!!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

whos too say :cj: couldnt have gone the medical route and cured cancer if he chose it over football
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Me. Have you seen this guy talk? Dumb wanna be sarcastic analogy.
  8. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

That would be awesome and hilarious to see someone like CJ at a press conference talking about the cure though.
  9. Moon1

Moon1 Rookie

I hope this is a joke. He beat Williams to the sideline on the first touchdown and was creating separation before he shut it down on the second one. Aaron Williams is a 4.5 guy at his best so unless you think CJ is suddenly a 4.6 speed guy he isn't getting caught by Williams.
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

that's still pretty sweet...

I got to play against a couple of NFL players: Michael Hoomanwanui (TE on Pats), Josh Brent (NT for 'Boys), Brandon Hughes (CB for Eagles), Andy Studebaker (OLB for KC), & Alex Tanney (QB for KC). They all killed me, LOL.