Chris johnson in the wildcat !!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cutter10, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

oy.. my head again..

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Wildcat is so 2009. It's over with as an NFL system. It has proven to be ineffective on a regular basis. It might be a nice trick every once in awhile, and it works in college, but people have figured it out.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The wildcat was a terrible idea to begin with. Unless your QB is just godawful, it makes no sense to take him off the field. You can still hand the ball off if you want to run it and the threat of a QB passing is way more potent than the threat of a RB passing. The only times it has ever worked in the NFL have been flukes.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It works when your O-Line is bigger and badder than the defense you're facing.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

we're doomed!

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think it would be cool to put Jake on the field for a few plays just to change things up and give them a different look. Possibly run the option out of a few formations (I'm not calling for him to start, I think that should still be Hass's job).

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Locker at WR!

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Just rewatched the TB game

CJ got ran down by 36 Jackson and 26 Jones, but he had a good game. Excellent runs late when it counted.

That was one hard game too sit thru, as a fan. The score was 17-13 TB mid 4Q but the Titans had outplayed the Bucs.

The weather was much worse than shown on TV.

Ringer had a couple good runs early, then proceeded to stink the joint up. Titans need too put Ringer in on some pass plays because hes like Graham, when hes in its a run. Yes not all the time but like 90%

Palmer had some nice playcalls. He reversed CJ from R to L for not much, then later he had that nice draw too the R from what appeared too be the same formation. Seemed to have the D flowing L - Nice!

Did I mention the weather was worse than it appeared on TV?

9. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

Tell that to Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos , i'm not saying make it your offense, but you could use it in situations.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

it single handedly got the Miami Dolphins to the playoffs....pretty terrible idea...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar