Chris Johnson at the ESPY's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Chris is sporting a very "hot" looking black leather jacket, and what appeared to be black leather pants. I thought that Chris just had a few gold teeth, but his entire upper grill is gold. I need to pay more attention to these things in the future ;)

A. Andrews interviewed him on the red carpet and asked how the contract negotiations are going and he said "It's up to Tennessee".... He did make a comment that if they can't work out a new contract that maybe they can work something out so that he can play this year. I feel that something will get worked out.

It's amazing how fast Chris went from almost a nobody to a "super star"

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

His teeth are actually all gold.

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

His lower teeth didn't look gold, but it was hard to tell

Also, get that man some speech lessons. I only comprehended about 75% of what he said.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Our veterinary trade show was held at The MGM Grand one year at the same time as The ESPYS.. It was a superstar convention. Everyone that was anyone in sports (and beyond) was there. Got to play Holdem with Samuel L Jackson and Chuck Zito..

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Did his wallet really say 'Bad Mother F*#**#" on it?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You know you can actually buy those online. I have one and use it as my every day wallet.

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Chris Johnson just won an ESPY and I could understand what he said! lol - He actually thanked Twitter... oh my

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Not only that... he said "Most of all, I'd like to thank Twitter" :facepalm:

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

lol damn I missed that, I want to see a youtube video of that within the hour please :)

10. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

He got 10,000 new followers in the last half hour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar