Chris Johnson appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

CJ blows goats for quarters.

2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I heard it was nickels

3. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

For one thing, something we should all not do is to listen to national media reports on the Titans. What reliable sources do they really have? The do 1-2 stories on us a year. I'm sure they have great friendships here. If you want inside info, Jim Wyatt is the man. The NFL network report was the most ridiculous report and got completely blown up for no reason. I heard him on 104.5 the zone and he used every broad word there is. His sources he said are from within, outside, and multiple....Thanks. He reported 4 things.
    1. Not picking up the option on locker. No ****
    2. Might fire Munch. Good call, he has beaten 2 winning teams in 3 years.
    3. Might cut CJ. Going on a limb there. We have been talking about that for 3 years.
    4. Would be interested in Cutler. Who wouldn't that needs a QB?

Jim Wyatt is the man for info in the titans had a great article with Tommy Smith, the national media people do not have a clue, who really does with new management? He hasn't done anything yet. But, whatever moves outside of Munch wont happen until that is finalized. No way they make lpayer moves with no coach.

4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Fan of none minus CJ.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Why on earth would you say "no less" than 5 or 6 mil per year? The less money he makes the more there is to sign/re-sign other players. I honestly think 3-4 mill would be plenty fair.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

$890k

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sat his askerd butt down the second half of his only home PO game then declared himself 'every coaches dream'

and yeah the little guy is tough, but that just sucks snaps from the other more productive RBs

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well unlike the mighty midget I want you around

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

:cj: wanted to be heavily compensated because he was under paid for the first few years of his contract. Now that he has been adequately compensated he is playing poorly. So by his logic :cj: should be willing to play for less than his market value for a couple years.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

By his logic you said? Haha, logic, now theres something you dont hear very often. Chris Johnson and logic.

Dont you mean "*shake* *rattle* and things like dat?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar