Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chris Johnson: ‘Run game ain’t working’

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 16, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Joe Blaque Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $633
    Actually he is primarily playing SS with Robert Johnson playing FS. Griffin is playing FS 10-15% of the total snaps (that's how much Babs is playing the past two games).

Which means he is is closer to the box a lot.

Which means he should be making tackles before the ball crosses the first down marker.
  2. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,753
    "The Tennessee Titans cannot run the ball, and running back Chris Johnson looks bad. But more alarming than that: The entire Titans team looks soft, like it has lost its physical edge. In the past, playing the Titans meant getting a physical battering -- but not anymore"
  3. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2012/09/detroit_lions_number_one_missi.html

4. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    True statement.

CJ had negative running plays in the past. The difference was he had a lot more 10+ and longer runs.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    Sorry.
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    If you're saying it sounds too smart for him to say that then I would tend to agree lol, but apparently he did.
  7. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    I mean I knew CJ was a pretty smart guy I just didn't know he could connect sentences like that and use correct grammar..
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,955
    You see those those ellipses (...)? That's where they had to edit out the stuff that didn't make any sense. ;)
    BiscoPhan11 and TheSureThing high five this.
  9. TouchdownTitans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $309